The Python LA is a machine able to perform the clinching points in areas otherwise inaccessible for other types of the clamps.
Thanks to its system of mechanical opening of the head, the Python LA is capable of passing obstacles such as for example folded edge and perform a clinching point beyond them.
The Python LA is able to work with a thrust up to 35 kN which makes it a very powerful machine as well as versatile.
It is supplied together with gyroscopic support and can be equipped with tool kits round and trapezoidal with the dies of different height and dimension according to the type and thickness of the sheet metal.
* Weight of the clamp (including handle) – 5,1 Kg
* Total weight together with booster – 13,4 kg
* Max air pressure – 6 bar
* Max hydraulic pressure – 360 bar
* Thrust – 35 kN
* Cycle time – 0,8 s
* Max total sheet thickness mild steel – 4,0 mm
* Max total sheet thickness stainless steel – 2,4 mm