The Python is a high power and low weight clamp.
Thanks to its thrust of 35 kN allow the union up to 3,6 mm total sheet metal thickness.
These features, combined with the design of the head, raulic cylinder positioned outward the clinching axis (behind the head) and the elevated height of the throat, make it a versatile machine capable of performing high resistance clinching points in a large number of situations.
The Python is available in two geometric settings with straight handle and at 90° moreover can be provided with tool kits for round clinching points and trapezoidal with dies of different height and dimensions that allow it to realize the best clinching point for each thickness of sheet metal.
* Weight of the clamp (including handle) – 3,7 Kg
* Total weight together with booster – 12 kg
* Max air pressure – 6 bar
* Max hydraulic pressure – 360 bar
* Thrust – 35 kN
* Cycle time – 0,8 s
* Max total sheet thickness mild steel – 3,0 mm
* Max total sheet thickness stainless steel – 2,4 mm