The Pirana is an extremely light clamp able to join metal sheets up to 2,0 mm of total thickness.
Its lightness and compactness make it a versatile and handy machine able to adapt to a wide range of situations, also thanks to possibility to have alignment of the head in three different settings relative to the axis of the handle: straight, staggered and at 90°.
Its field of application, extremely various, extends, for example, from the production of metal furniture to the refrigeration sector.
Pirana can be supplied with balancer and is able to perform both trapezoidal and round clinching points.
* Weight of the clamp (including handle): 2.0 Kg
* Total weight together with Booster: 10.3 kg
* Max air pressure; 6 bar
* Max hydraulic pressure: 360 bar
* Thrust: 25 kN
* Cycle time: 0,8 s
* Max total sheet thickness mild steel: 2.0mm
* Max total sheet thickness stainless steel: 1.6mm