The Mangusta was the first machine provided with built-in air pressure multiplier that has been realized.
Its compactness and absence of external booster makes it extremely versatile and easy to handle, thanks to the reduced weight.
Its main field of application is union of thin metal sheets in a wide variety of industrial applications such as, for example, the production of structures and machines for the refrigeration, the production of household appliances and air ducts.
The Mangusta can be supplied in three different geometric settings depending on alignment of the head relative to the axis of the handle: with straight head, staggered head and with head at 90° On request it can be equipped with a balancer.
The Mangusta is able to perform both trapezoidal and round clinching points.
* Weight of the clamp (including handle): 2.4 Kg
* Total weight together with Booster: 2.9 kg
* Max air pressure; 6 bar
* Max hydraulic pressure: 360 bar
* Thrust: 25 kN
* Cycle time: 0,8 s
* Max total sheet thickness mild steel: 1.6mm
* Max total sheet thickness stainless steel: 1.2mm