The Cobra is a clinching machine designed to allow access on geometrically complex profiles.
Thanks to its manual opening system it can be used to perform clinching points on the borders located beyond an obstacle as a folded sheet metal,an U-profile or an angle.
The opening of the clamp is extremely ample and this characteristic, combined with the thin and lengthened shape of the tool post, allows to do the clinching in positions with a limited access space.
On request it is equipped with a dynamometric balancer and can be supplied with round or trapezoidal tool kits and with different height die depending on the sheet metal thikness.
* Weight of the clamp (including handle): 3.7 kg
* Total weight together with Booster: 12 kg
* Max air pressure: 4 bar
* Max hydraulic pressure: 240 bar
* Thrust: 18 kN
* Cycle time: 0.8
* Max total sheet thikness mild steel: 2.0 mm
* Max total sheet thikness stainless steel: 1.6 mm